Conover Insurance is one of the oldest (with roots dating back to 1908) and largest private independent insurance agencies in the Pacific Northwest. As of end of 2015, Conover Insurance had in excess of $435 million in total account premiums. We have 114 Licensed Professionals working in various disciplines amongst the four offices located in Washington (Pasco, Prosser, Yakima, and Bellevue). We focus in Commercial Insurance, Personal Lines Insurance, Employee Benefits Insurance, Transportation Insurance, Financial Services, Human Resources & Payroll Services, Estate & Business Planning, and Tax & Accounting.
With Washington State having 14 AVA’s, Conover Insurance is committed to building long term relationships with Washington State growers and winery owners. We have offices within two hours’ drive of each of the AVA’s in Washington State. This allows us to continue to be in a great position to serve our Agricultural & Winery Clients.
Conover Insurance can provide Washington Wineries with the following types of competitive coverages:
– Blanket Coverage’s for Wine Stock, Winery Buildings and Farm Outbuildings, and Business Personal Property for multiple business and storage locations
– Commercial General Liability, Farm Liability, Liquor Liability, and Special Event Liability
– Wine Leakage, In-Transit/Cargo Coverage, Wine Contamination
– Trellis & Grape Vine Coverage
– Chemical Drift Coverage
– Product Recall Coverage
– Employment Practices Liability
– Cyber Liability
AND many other coverage’s (too many too list).
If you are interested in getting a more competitive, broader Winery/Vineyard Insurance policy, contact Nick Cox at 509 786 1230