Farallon Consulting, LLC
Farallon Consulting is an environmental consulting and engineering firm headquartered in Issaquah, Washington. As wineries face the challenges of complying with the new Washington State wastewater discharge permit, Farallon can help by evaluating current wastewater management methods, and preparing wineries to comply with permit requirements.
Farallon has the expert resources and experience to support winery clients with stormwater permit compliance, wastewater permit compliance, waste handling, environmental regulatory compliance, land use planning, water rights, U.S. Department of Agriculture program implementation, and other environmental services.
Working closely with clients to define project objectives, Farallon integrates technical, strategic, and regulatory issues to deliver cost-effective, innovative solutions. The wide variety of environmental services offered by Farallon include:
– Surveying and mapping stormwater and wastewater conveyance systems;
– Evaluating stormwater and wastewater management alternatives;
– Preparing water treatment alternatives analysis and engineering reports;
– Assisting clients with water treatment system selection and installation;
– Designing and engineering water treatment facility upgrades;
– Assisting clients with obtaining construction permitting;
– Supporting clients in regulatory negotiations; and
– Developing and implementing Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs).
Farallon assists clients throughout Washington and the West Coast with a range of environmental issues. Contact Farallon Principal Environmental Scientist Stacy Patterson at (425) 295-0812 with questions about environmental regulatory compliance and support.
The Farallon website provides an overview of the firm, project descriptions, and qualifications of technical staff: www.farallonconsulting.com.