WWI Annual Membership Virtual Meeting
Jun 22 6:00 am
Tuesday, June 22, 1-4 PM
Please join us for our 2021 Virtual Washington Wine Institute Annual Membership Meeting!
This year we will again have a fantastic lineup of speakers and are excited to have them join us to educate, update, and inform you on various topics of importance to the Washington Wine Industry. These topics include:
- WSWC Research Update with Program Director Melissa Hanson and Smoke Exposure Research Update from Dr. Tom Collins WSU Wine Chemist and Expert on how Smoke Exposure Impacts Wine Grapes
- Washington Wine Institute Update: 2021 Legislative Session, WWI work in the time of COVID, Membership and Financial Updates
- Direct-To-Consumer, Online Wine Sales, and Shipping Compliance in the Pandemic and Post Pandemic World
- Update on Federal Politics and WA Wine: USPS Shiping Equity Act, Federal Excise Tax Reform Made Permanent, COVID Relief Grants, Cannabis, Immigration Reform and More
- Washington Sustainability Certification for Vineyards: What Does this Mean for WA Wineries?
We are allotting 25 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A for each speaker. If you have a specific question for any of our speakers you want to make sure is addressed, please send to us prior to June 22 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!!
Red Level Sponsors
White Level Sponsors