The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board recently announced that there are now 1,000 active domestic winery licensees in Washington State. Our state wine industry is growing at several times the rate of Oregon and California, and this announcement validates the growth numbers we’ve been seeing over the past decade. Congratulations to all past and present who’ve been a part of the success story of Washington State wine. As your statewide trade association for our wine industry, we promise to continue our over three decades of work at WWI to protect our industry from harm in Olympia and Washington D.C. while also continuing to responsibly modernize our alcohol laws so all of Washington wine is able to continue reaching new milestones. Cheers!
- On January 5th Governor Inslee announced Healthy Washington reopening plan
- New Working Washington Small Business Grant Applications Are Live
- WWI Message to the Legislature, FAQ’s, Contact Your Legislators and More Resources
- New WA Safe Start Guidelines for Wineries as of 10/6/20
- Updated Food Menu Guidance to Resume Indoor Service