We know this is a confusing time, and you continue to get new information regarding Gov. Inslee’s restrictions on tasting rooms every day. We are dedicated to distilling this information for you in a clear, concise and timely way.
As of today, Wednesday, March 18, here is what you need to know:
- All wineries and tasting rooms must be closed for in-person tastings and events.
The following is permitted:
- Wine bottle/case sales to-go.
- Curbside sales and deliveries. Licensed wineries may immediately sell products to customers outside of their business, but within the licensed property line. This is a temporary allowance.
- All deliveries, including direct from winery to customer.
- Production activities.
- Wholesale activities.
- Returns of Alcohol.
- Due to the emergent circumstances, the WSLCB is providing approval for distributors to pick up product from businesses impacted by COVID-19, which includes the allowance for distributors to provide a refund for the returned product. This is a temporary approval until April 1, 2020.
- Retail licensees impacted by closures may contact their distributor(s) to request the return of product.
- Distributors should email Lieutenant Robert Knowles with the retail liquor license number(s) and product to be returned.