Here are the priority bills that passed the 2013 Legislative Session and were signed by the Governor:
- Senate Bill 5674 – Expanded the Farmer’s Market Wine/Beer Sampling Program
- Senate Bill 5774 – Authorized students under the age of 21 to “taste” wine in Community College (2 year) viticulture and enology programs
- Senate Bill 5517 – Removed the 50% requirement for grocery sales for a wine and beer tasting endorsement
- Senate Bill 5607 – Created a beer, wine and spirits theater license, allowing certain small theaters to serve alcohol
- House Bill 1001 – Created a wine and beer theater license for theaters with up to four screens.